Monday, August 11, 2008

Testimontial by Grace


Since young, I do not bother about taking care of my skin. Eventually, my skin tone become very uneven and this really bothers me especially so when I am going to be a bride.
I am glad that I had tuned in to Ch8 - "HDB Tai Tai" one day and get to know about Gua Sha treatment. I went for a trial and instantly, I can and feel vast improvements on my skin. My skin condition becomes better after a few sessions of the treatment and I was a beautiful and confident bride.
I am still continuing the treatment after my wedding and will continue to do so as I feel GREAT after every Gua Sha treatment. Not only do I know how to take care of my skin but I have also made a good pal - Siew Leng. With her thoughfulness and knowledge in beauty, every session with her is enriching.
I definitely will recommend you to go for a try and take on this journey to Beauty with me and Siew Leng!

No comments: